Online Quality Awareness Training Course
Understand the purpose and importance of Quality Management Systems
ESP has developed this online course to provide an introductory awareness to the ISO 9001 Quality Standard. The course covers the fundamentals required to understand Quality Management Systems, it’s purpose and importance, and individuals roles and responsibilities within a business or organisation.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for anyone who needs to have an awareness of Quality Management Systems.
No experience is needed to take part in this course, it is aimed at all levels within an organisation or company.
Through the tutorials, the course will enable learners to:
- The basics of a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Understanding the organisational importance of a QMS
- Customer focus
- Breakdown of the 10 clauses within the standard
- The ‘Plan, Do, Check, Act’ cycle
- Understanding individual roles within the QMS
- The benefits for the organisation and the individual
Learning Materials and Certificates
The whole course is provided on-line, with tutorials and quizzes to support learning.
On successful completion of the course a certificate will be created that provides evidence of participation and that the learner has awareness of quality issues that can be used for further applied study and competence within ISO 9001.