Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: 01902 771 311
Become a confident and skilled quality auditor
Our course will equip delegates with knowledge of the requirements and principles of ISO 9001, providing them with the skills to competently perform internal QMS audits.
This interactive and practical Training Course from ESP is designed to provide delegates with a sound knowledge of all elements involved in auditing a Quality Management System (QMS) and an auditing skill base, in order to:
- Determine a status of compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 Standard and identify areas for improvement
- Competently conduct effective audits and implement corrective action programmes
- Identify areas for continuing improvement that provide on-going benefits to your company’s growth and success.
Who Should Attend?
- Employees who have no knowledge of the internal auditor process
- Those responsible for carrying out quality internal audits
- Experienced environmental or health & safety auditors who want to audit quality management systems and who need to show professional competence in this subject
- Senior managers who will have to evaluate the outcome of internal QMS audits
Key Skills / Learning Objectives
Through the combination of interactive tutorials, practical workshops and case studies, our course will enable the delegates to:
- Interpret the requirements and principles of ISO 9001
- Determine audit priorities
- Understand process effectiveness assessment reports
- Use our copyrighted “Auditagon” eight staged methodology for understanding the audit process
- Create appropriate audit checklists and improve auditor skills and interviewing techniques
- Produce professional audit reports and justify cases for corrective action and improvement
Following the course, participants have an opportunity for further development, where their subsequent in-company QMS audits can be observed and tutored to provide practical on-site training. If you would like us to follow up the course with a tutored audit, please let us know when you enquire.
Learning materials are provided and included in the booking price. Upon completion of the course, successful delegates can be awarded a certificate if desired.
Our trainers are experienced quality consultants who promote discussion and a relaxed atmosphere during their training sessions. We encourage you to test their knowledge, and they are open to questions from delegates regarding auditing, transition and applying the skills learned to real life situations.
At ESP we cater for all learning styles when we teach, and we like to keep things interesting! Practical workshops are designed to reinforce the discussions and topics, including basic auditor techniques, audit planning, nonconformity writing, conducting audit interviews, and reporting results. This style of delivery makes the course both memorable and enjoyable for participants, ensuring long-term learning.
Each course venue is in a central location, which is easily accessible by public transport. We provide our delegates with refreshments and lunch each day and can cater to any dietary requirements you may have.
We can also deliver this course to you at your own site if you have 3 or more delegates.
© Environmental Solution through Partnership Ltd 2019. All rights reserved. Environmental Solutions through Partnership Limited. Registered in England and Wales. Company no: 5038894